1.8.09

OQUIRRH MOUNTAIN TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE. "Oquirrh"-Goshute Indian word meaning "wooded mountain" or "shining mountains" (pronounced "O-ker")
1. So there was a rumor going around that since this temple supposedly got hit by lightening, the angel Moroni was black. My dad was calling it a "Barrack Obama" Moroni (a little disrespectful, I know). Well here's proof that the Moroni is gold as always.
2. Max gets so bashful and shy when Tula is around. He slowly got up the nerve to reach out and hold her hands.
3. Max is on the verge of walking all on his own, so he hates being held. He's in that 'I can do it myself' mode. His object the whole day was to get down and freely roam.
4. Right when Max noticed Tula's binki his motives quickly changed.
5. This is the perfect face to describe Bode haha.
Mischief is written all over that face. That kid is too funny.
6. My mom, she is so pretty.
7. It was the hottest day out, good thing the church was giving out free water. The free cookies were a big plus too.
8. Tula loves her great grandma Jenny! Jenny was getting Tula to laugh & smile big time later that day. 
9&10. Bode and Max were so keen on crawling into the fountain. They both just about crawled in. I would too if I had a fun looking swimming pool just my size in front of me.
11. Tula gets held by her uncle Quinton a lot.  She'll just stare up at him for the longest time.
 I'd have to say, he's her favorite uncle. I think she can tell he's a kid, just like her. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I didn't realize this until after I posted this, but the arm on the angel Moroni is black haha my bad. The face is too, but you can't see the face from this angle.