3.6.09

OUR MORNING

TULA sleeps THROUGH the night. She started sleeping 9 hours straight at 10 weeks. Every now and again she'll have a bad night, but for the most part she's a good sleeper. Every morning we wake up to our EARLY RISER!
She's always in a good mood when she wakes, perfect time to play with her...
HERE'S WHAT TULA WOULD LOOK LIKE WITH GLASSES.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chris and I've been jogging... which is good. Almost every morning I don't feel like going, and he has to talk me into it. Thank heavens for HIM!
Every morning the sun is blazing through this wooden fence right outside our door. I'm often times tempted to spy through the peep holes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They have TWO lawn mowers, but still can't seem to find time to mow that grass. Our neighbors are a little on the W.T. side. IF you know what I mean. It can be a little entertaining.

Whenever I come into our house these last days I've been reminded how much I love PINEAPPLE from this! We're just waiting for them to be perfectly ripe! Oh how I LOVE Pineapple!
I'm also reminded of my Grandpa every time I see his old truck sitting outside our door. I love that CAROL has held onto it! I think it's a good reminder of HIM to anyone who knew him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

oh you guys are precious I love it! will you take pictures of my babies one day? maybe I need to hire you to take pics of me and my husband now. We could use some updates!

you guys look so cute! i love reading how happy you are! when do i get to see the cute chubby babe?

the keele's said...

HAHAHA your neighbors used to be my neighbors and i totally agree! how do they not find the time to mow their lawn. they have two mowers to choose from!! atleast they got a fence up so they dont go poop on our old lawn. ugh! you are so funny with the peep holes.

Taylor Family said...

I love the picture of Tula wearing Chris's glasses. If she got the Taylor eyesight genes she better get used to it!