10.6.09

another LAZY afternoon.......

This is the view you have when you hold Stinker. Whenever she's sitting on my lap I love to look down and see her chubby tummy and thighs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chris was busy studying today for a test (which he got an A on), Stinker and I just chilled.
Photobucket
So Stinker and I decided to play on the ground.... she was getting distracted looking up at Chris studying. She LOVES her Daddy! Her eyes look like they might be turning light. The lighting in my pictures often make her eyes look darker than they are... but in this next picture they look blue-green.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a couch in our extra bedroom where I keep my clothes and it's bad because all my clothes end up on the couch. I end up digging for outfits and it's such a waste of time. Everyday when I get ready for the day, I'll plop Stinker down on the mound... it actually looks quite comfy. She'll just sit and watch me dress... can't wait til she can give me a little fashion sense on my outfits haha. She also keeps me company when I clean the MOUNd. so TODAY I decided to play hide and seek with her in the MOUND. I would hide behind the clothes and she would try to find the clicking of the camera as I took pictures of her. Towards the end of the game she had completely sunken into the mound of clothes and was almost completely covered.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Stinker is my little friend... and it'll be fun to become better friends the older she gets.
Photobucket

2 comments:

stacia lewis said...

ok. she is so cute! i just want to kiss her! haha is that weird? shes so chubby cute! we are having my fam over for dinner to our house this sunday, you guys could come if you want... or even just stop by and see our place and compare babies...:)

Taylor Family said...

I love how much your posting new stuff. It gives me something to look forward to almost everyday!