12.8.09

By some lucky mishap Chris and I ended up with iphones yesterday. We were both out of our contracts and finally signed up together for the first time since we've been married. We were excited to switch to at&t to get this beauty.
We both give it a thumbs up! If any of you ever have the opportunity to get one.... do it! You will never regret it!
I seriously am so amazed by this phone. Technology today is insane! I can't believe the things they offer now days... holy! I can't imagine anyway it'll ever get better. But it will!

Our little Chula will have a phone with voice command 3D instant movies via the web. She'll be watching 3D Nemo fish swim about her head.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Taylors said...

andrew and i are very jealous. of course we are jealous of anyone who has a cell phone

Kim Shepherd said...

Joey and I both have iphones too. He does graphic design on some of the apps for his job. I play on my phone way too much though.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

So that picture of Chris on the iphone would make a great advertisement for the phone itself...seriously send it in!

Amy said...

we got ours last month and are kind of overly obsessed.

Taylor Family said...

I'm curious what the mishap was. Iphones are sweet!

the keele's said...

i really really wanna get one bad! i think i might just do it!

kwistin said...

'lucky mishap'? i want a lucky mishap! what happened?! :)

yay for technology.