WEEKEND ESCAPE TO ST.GEORGE.
1. This first one is dedicated to CHRIS!
2. Nielsens has the best frozen custard around! If you haven't tried it, I highly suggest it. We went there a total of three times in three days... shameful. Here is a picture of Chris and Stinker waiting for their custard.
3. Tula use to just have thoughts of milk, but I'm pretty sure she is now seeing ice cream in that head of her's. She was pretty frustrated when we wouldn't let her have a lick of our ice cream. (only 7 more months)
4. Have you ever seen THE LION KING? Exactly.
5. Chris holding his little BUTTER BALL in the doorway of an old indian ruin.
6. We did a little swimming. I swear I came back whiter than when we first arrived. And Chris came back red.
7. Tula loved the water, but it didn't take long for her to be wiped out.
8. This was Stinker the whole ride home. Happy as a can be. She is such a good traveler.