1. We were lucky to enjoy a few days at Lake Tahoe with Chris' family. Probably the most attractive lake I've seen. The water is so clear and fresh.
2. Here is three siblings carrying their babes.
3. Tula got to try a few things for the first time. Like dipping her feet in a stream.
4. Tula and Pax got to play. She was so psyched to see him, and he wouldn't give her the time of day (typical boy girl). But he did love to tug on her bright headbands.
5. Jack is definitely one well behaved kid. Lets just say it's a good thing he's the oldest, because he's going to set a great example. He's a good leader.
6. Aubrey was a little obsessed with apples. She was always carrying an apple around. It would take her all day to eat a few bites. haha
7. Aubrey was nice enough to try and share her apple with Tula.
8. Aubrey was able to stop her busy schedule to give Tula some loves.
9. Nothing is more cute than a baby sagging the jeans.
10. We went to the lake one day and rented Kayaks.
11. The kids played on the beach.
12. We kept our white babies plastered in sunscreen, and even Tshirts were necessary.
13. Yes, Aubrey did eventually find the food stash.
14. Tula kept trying to eat the sand. Thank heavens for Binkys.
15. Mark still found ways to stay rested.
16. We took some family pictures.
17. And Tula dropped dead from exhaustion.