1. Getting to go to grandma's preschool.
2. Getting entertained by a fellow 4 year old.
3. Getting admired by some boys.
4,5,6. Joining in on snack time, eating animal crackers like a big girl, and listening to instructions.
7. Finding a balloon during reading time.
8. Playing peekaboo with mommy in the kitchen.
9. Getting comfy with the balloon.
10. Snuggling with Grandma Bonnett.
11. Playing with Quinton's fake dog (haha she's obsessed with dogs, even fake ones).
12. Watching Baby Einstein on mommy's iPhone during the drive home.